WAITING...

Waiting..
everybody waits.. since the time of birth every human being waits.
be it something. be it someone. or be it a word, be it a gesture, be it a touch, be it a smile, be it a tear drop, be it a call, be it a letter...
every body waits.
my day starts with waiting for the alarm to ring.[ i doubt whether this machine is prompt or not.]
as soon as it rings, i put on snooze and again wait for it to scream, trrrngggg...
Then i wait for newspaper man to give his best shot in throw. i wait for milk to boil up. i run to bus stop for bus and there also i have to wait.
i wait to get a seat.
i wait inside the running bus to reach my stop. i run to canteen to please my angry stomach, there i wait for my order.
After finishing another waiting for few minutes to get bill. Phew!!! people dont want their own money or wat???
Running back if your work depends on team members and then wait..
My system network connections are not at all trustworthy.. It takes a break by itself every few days in week.. I really wonder whether my magnetic field doesnot match with Human being's one of greatest invention.. :)
I wait for page to load...
Waiting goes on.. Waiting for autowallah.. waiting at shops.. waiting at bank..waiting at railway station.. waiting at bus stand for tickets.. waiting for mom to pick up the call..
waiting for him to come back home..
As life introduces you to new relationships, it teaches you to wait with more patience..
waiting for more reasons..
Waiting goes on..
Till you are no more for waiting... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am afraid...

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING...